Michele Rubin Literary Agent was an agent with Writers House in New York City. She is now a Communication Consultant with Principal Financial Group, Inc. She is no longer an agent. Literary Agent Michele Rubin was on our list of Book Agents New York (publishing agents in New York State), Book Agents NYC (publishing agents in NYC), Book Agents USA (publishing agents in the United States), Fiction Book Agents (publishing agents who represent fiction authors), Nonfiction Book Agents (publishing agents who represent nonfiction, not just novels), Children’s Book Agents (publishing agents who represent books for younger readers), Young Adult Book Agents (publishing agents who represent YA books for teens), and Picture Book Agents (publishing agents who represent picture books for kids).
Michele Rubin Literary Agent Biography
Don’t submit a query letter to Michele Rubin Literary Agent because she’s on our list of book agents who’ve stopped agenting, retired, or passed away. If you want to find book agents that ARE seeking new clients, click here now to access our Literary Agents Directory. Or scroll below to learn more about Literary Agent Michele Rubin and Writers House.
Book Genres – Michele Rubin Literary Agent
Michele Rubin Literary Agent represented the following book genres:
- Children’s Books
Representative Sales – Michele Rubin Literary Agent
- A BIRTHDAY CAKE FOR GEORGE WASHINGTON by Ramin Ganeshram (Scholastic)
- THE WORD CAME WITH THE WIND: RE-ENVISIONING THE LANDSCAPE OF KING PHILIP’S WAR by Lisa Brooks (Yale University Press)
- THE ACCIDENTALLY YOURS series by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff (Grand Central)
- DO COOL SH*T by Miki Agrawal (Harper Business)
- FRONTIER OF FEAR: LIFE, DEATH AND LOATHING ON THE US-MEXICO BORDER by Peter Eichstaedt (Lawrence Hill Books)
- METAMORPHOSES Trilogy by Sarah McCarry (St. Martin’s)
- KISS AND TELL-ALL by Pamela Christie (Kensington)
- ALTHEA AND OLIVER by Cristina Moracho (Viking Children’s)
- SMITTEN: THE WAY OF THE BRILLIANT FLIRT by Ariel Kiley & Simone Kornfeld (Chronicle)
- SWASTIKA NATION by Arnie Bernstein (St. Martin’s)
- IN THE LION’S DEN by Elizabeth Cobbs Hoffman (Ballantine)
Michele Rubin Literary Agent
Directory of Literary Agents
Join thousands of other subscribers today. Get complete access to comprehensive profiles for all book agents like Michele Rubin Literary Agent in the Directory of Literary Agents, absolutely free. Simply enter your first name and email address and get instant access now.
* * *
* * *