Literary Agents – Get a Literary Agent, Publisher, and Book Deal
Literary Agents – Get free access below to the most comprehensive Guide to Literary Agents online or in print. It features insider information by a former literary about How to Find a Literary Agent and How to Get a Literary Agent (for authors of all book genres). This website also provides free access to the most accurate List of Literary Agents. Our Directory of Literary Agents has the most up-to-date information about Top Literary Agents, New Literary Agents, and Literary Agents Looking for New Writers. We’ve helped authors of all genres, at all stages of development, around the world, get top literary agents, publishers, and book deals.
Free Resources to Get Literary Agents
Scroll below for free access to all our resources to discover how how literary agents think–and to find literary agents interested in your book. Once you enter your name and email address, you’ll be a premium member of our online community at The Bestselling Author and Literary Agent Undercover (no credit card required). As a result, you’ll have access to all the following resources to help you become a more successful author:
* Our Audio Training Library with insider advice and interviews about literary agents (text transcripts also available)
* The Ask a Question area of our website where you can ask questions about literary agents
* Live broadcasts (and audio replays) of our Radio Show with special guests, publishing industry executives, and bestselling authors such as Mary Higgins Clark, Nelson DeMille, and Diana Gabaldon
* The Directory of Literary Agents with detailed information about all literary agents seeking authors
*The Book Genre Dictionary with a list of all book genres and book genre definitions
* The opportunity to register for 1-on-1 Author Coaching via phone or Skype from anywhere in the world during an introductory coaching session (there is a fee if you want to do that)
* Email newsletter with insider Articles and Updates about literary agents
Answers to Your Questions About Literary Agents
Once you become a premium member of our community below, you’ll find answers to all your questions about literary agents. It doesn’t matter if you’ve already worked with top literary agents in the past and you’re now seeking new representation–or if you’re just getting started. We can help.
* Do I need a literary agent?
* What do agents do and how do they work?
* How do literary agents get paid?
* What is a query letter, synopsis, and book proposal?
* How can I make my pitch materials stand out?
* What is the best way to submit my book to literary agents?
* How can I determine which literary agents are best?
* How can I find literary agents who want my type of book?
* What do I need to know about simultaneous submissions?
* What can I do to increase my chance of getting multiple literary agents offering representation?
* What is the best way to interpret the feedback I’m getting from literary agents?
* What questions should I ask a literary agent who wants to work with me?
* What do I need to know about literary agent contracts?
* What is the best way to leave my literary agent and find new representation?
Literary Agents – Become Our Next Success Story
Authors of all genres (fiction, nonfiction, and children’s books) have used our information about literary agents to get top literary agents such as: Mark Gottlieb, Jill Marr, Stephany Evans, Don Fehr, Felicia Eth, Bill Contardi, Jennifer Di Chiara, Jim Hart, Sarah Jane Freymann, Matthew Carnicelli, Harvey Klinger, and more. Who knows? You might be next. Enter your first name and email address below now for free instant access to all our best information and resources about literary agents.