Joan Ward Literary Agent was an agent with The Miller Agency in New York City. She is no longer at agent. Literary Agent Joan Ward was on our list of Book Agents New York (publishing agents in New York State), Book Agents NYC (publishing agents in NYC), Book Agents USA (publishing agents in the United States), Fiction Book Agents (publishing agents who represent fiction authors), and Nonfiction Book Agents (publishing agents who represent nonfiction, not just novels).
Joan Ward Literary Agent Biography
Don’t submit a query letter to Joan Ward Literary Agent because she’s on our list of book agents who’ve stopped agenting, retired, or passed away. If you want to find book agents that ARE seeking new clients, click here now to access our Publishing Agents Directory. Or scroll below to learn more about Literary Agent Joan Ward and The Miller Agency.
Book Genres – Joan Ward Literary Agent
Literary Agent Joan Ward represented the following genres of books:
Representative Sales – Joan Ward Literary Agent
Sales for The Miller Agency:
- PIZZA NIGHT by Suzanne Lenzer (Rodale)
- VEHICLES FOR VEGETABLES: TEMPLATES FOR COOKING DELICIOUS PLANT-BASED MEALS EVERY DAY by Martha Rose Shulman (Rodale)
- FORAGED FLAVOR by Eddy Leroux (Clarkson Potter)
- THE DUST BOWL by Don Brown (Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Children’s)
- THE CHEFS COLLABORATIVE COOKBOOK by Joanne Lamb Hayes & Lori Stein (Taunton Press)
- CRITICAL DEATHS by Alexander Campion (Kensington)
Joan Ward Literary Agent
Directory of Literary Agents
Join thousands of other subscribers today. Get complete access to comprehensive profiles for all book agents like Joan Ward in the Directory of Literary Agents, absolutely free. Simply enter your first name and email address and get instant access now.