Rebecca Oliver Literary Agent was a book agent with William Morris Endeavor Entertainment in New York City before she became the Executive Director of the Writers’ League of Texas in Austin. She is no longer an agent. Rebecca Oliver Literary Agent made the leap from Associate Director of Subsidiary Rights at Grand Central Publishing to Literary Agent. She joined William Morris Endeavor Entertainment in May 2007 as a literary agent and director of subsidiary rights, and moved over to join the new William Morris Endeavor (WME Entertainment) book department when the two companies merged in May 2009. Before becoming an agent Rebecca Oliver Literary Agent worked in book publishing, first at St. Martin’s Press, and most recently at Grand Central Publishing (formerly Warner Books) as the Associate Director of Subsidiary Rights.
Rebecca Oliver Literary Agent joined the Writers’ League of Texas in Austin in September 2013 as Executive Director after more than sixteen years of experience working in book publishing. Rebecca Oliver Literary spent much of her publishing career inside two of the “big six” publishing leaders – Macmillan and Hachette Book Group – licensing domestic and foreign rights on behalf of countless notable authors, including: Sandra Brown, Brad Meltzer, Nicholas Sparks, Jon Stewart and the Daily Show, and more.
Rebecca Oliver Literary is now the executive director of the Writers League of Texas in Austin. She also enjoys volunteering in her local community for organizations as varied as KUT/KUTX, Austin Bat Cave, the Library Foundation, and I Live Here, I Give Here.
Rebecca Oliver was on our list of Publishing Agents New York (book agents in New York State), Publishing Agents NYC (book agents in NYC), Publishing Agents USA (book agents in the United States), Fiction Publishing Agents (book agents who represent fiction authors), Nonfiction Publishing Agents (book agents who represent nonfiction, not just novels), and Young Adult Publishing Agents (book agents who represent YA books for teens).
Rebecca Oliver Literary Agent Biography
Don’t submit a query letter to Rebecca Oliver because she’s on our list of book agents who’ve stopped agenting, retired, or passed away. If you want to find book agents that ARE seeking new clients, click here now to access our Book Agents Directory. Or scroll below to learn more about Rebecca Oliver Literary Agent and William Morris Endeavor Entertainment.
Book Genres – Rebecca Oliver Literary Agent
Rebecca Oliver Literary Agent represented genres of books like:
- Fiction: General Fiction, Mystery, Crime, and Thriller
- Nonfiction: Memoir, Advice, Relationships, Cooking, Humor, Pop Culture, Health, and Lifestyle
- Children’s: Young Adult
Representative Sales – Rebecca Oliver Literary Agent
- THE RULES OF SUMMER by Joanna Philbin (Poppy)
- WEELICIOUS by Catherine McCord (William Morrow)
- AWKWARD FAMILY PET PHOTOS by Mike Bender & Doug Chernack (Three Rivers Press)
- A PLACE AT THE TABLE by Rebecca White (Touchstone Fireside)
- PLAYDATE by Thelma Adams (St. Martin’s)
- DISPLACED by Michael Cooper (Hyperion)
- THE 30-DAY METHOD BOOT CAMP by Tracy Anderson (Grand Central)
- WHERE’S MY WAND by Eric Poole (Amy Einhorn Books)
- THE LANGUAGE OF SAND by Ellen Block (Bantam Dell)
- THREE SHEETS by Zane Lamprey (Villard)
- THE BAKER STREET LETTERS by Michael Robertson (Thomas Dunne Books)
- THAT’S WHAT SHE SAID by T.J. Jefferson (Three Rivers Press)
Rebecca Oliver Literary Agent
Directory of Literary Agents
Join thousands of other subscribers today. Get complete access to comprehensive profiles for all book agents like Rebecca Oliver Literary Agent in the Directory of Literary Agents, absolutely free. Simply enter your first name and email address above and get instant access now.